Sunday, September 18, 2011

Are you ready for some football?

Saturday we had Brock, Jackie and Ava (who just turned 2) over to watch the Iowa game! Hoping to watch the girls play together, eat some food, drink some beers and have a lot of laughs! It was good Iowa comeback game!

The girls actually didn't play together that much, they got along fine but mostly played independently. They were so cute together with their curly hair!

That night we thought about going to Beaverdale Fall Fest, but it was a little chilly so we got together with Brock, Jackie and Ava and went out to dinner instead. Dinner with two 2 year olds, is not nearly as relaxing as we were hoping it would be! HA! They both had a time out, they both threw food on the floor....but overall it was still nice to get out of the house!
Sunday we had a Packer party! My uncle David from Colorado and his girlfriend Steph, mom, dad, Holly, Sam and Boston came over to root for the Pack! It was a good game! Another victory for us! As always we had way too much food, but I managed to eat a little of everything (ok, ok...ALOT of everything)

P and B, nervous about the game!Or watching a cell phone commercial.



On a side note, Presley did very good about using the potty this weekend! Again, we didn't push it. She wore her pull-ups and told us when she needed to go...and the smile on her face when she does is awesome! She is SO proud of herself!


And she has to do EVERYTHING herself. "I do, I do!" She wanted to help me with laundry, but she had to do all of it (hmm....maybe I should use this to my advantage!), I turned off the lights and she ran back in there and said "NO, I DO!". She turned the lights back on and then turned them off again. I should be thankful that she wants to do things b/c I'm sure it won't last long however, it does take more time for everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment