Thursday, September 22, 2011

Four years

Married to my best friend.

The person who knows me better than anyone else.

The man who gave me our perfect little girl (who is also the biggest challenge of my life).

The guy who can fix the kitchen sink, remodel the bathroom, make me dinner and help me shop for clothes.

Who will laugh at me when I'm funny (or when I think I'm funny) and argue with me, just to argue.

He will agree to disagree and help me with my fantasy football team.
He knows that I think food can make everything better and I know that he could never spend enough time in a home improvement store.
Stephen, I love you! Thank you for being the most wonderful and understanding husband and father. We are very lucky to have you in our lives. XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Kinda made me gag... kinda made me jealous... kinda made me tear up. Love you both (And Presley too!)

    ReplyDelete