Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tesla and mullets

So Steve won tickets to one of his favorite bands Tesla. They played at the Val Air Ballroom on Tuesday night. I had never even heard Tesla until I met Steve....and this is the 3rd time I've seen them in concert in 7 years! They are very good live and sound awesome!
Here is the lead singer...no idea what his name is. I'm sure he is on some sort of drugs, but what 80's rock band isn't?? ha!
My good friend Nicola was there! We've known each other since we were born and she was my personal attendant in our wedding! Even our mom's have been best friends forever! (BFF'S!)

Tesla does bring out some of Des Moines' finest. I have never seen so many men with long hair or mullets! More per capita than the Iowa State Fair!
So I decided to start a mullet collection. This guy was the best! Steve calls this one the Kentucky Waterfall.
and this was a dude. His long, flowing hair caught my eye immediately! Even the little guy in the background had a mullet!We were surrounded by the definition of white trash. We got home and looked up the definition of white trash and there was a picture of this guy! I think it's rather hot, I'm trying to get Steve to grow his hair like this...we all know he can do it!

**Disclaimer** If any of my friends or family know any of these people, I apologize for using their pictures without their consent. This blog was posted for entertainment purposes only, not to hurt anybody's feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment