Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sick baby!

Well Miss Presley has not been feeling good this weekend. We can tell because she has been sleeping a lot and she wants to cuddle....two things that are NOT normal for her! Saturday morning she woke up at 5 am, extremely too early. She cried off and on till about 6:45, then I brought her out to the couch with me and gave her a bottle. She fell asleep until about 8:30! Then that afternoon she took a 3 1/2 hour nap. Oh yeah! When she woke up she was cranky and just didn't act like herself. We had a party that night, we went early so we could come home early. And she fell asleep on the way there, but she was very cheerful for those couple hours. Scrunching up her face smiling at everyone, showing off her new teeth....maybe she was just sick of being in the house and sick of seeing our faces all day! :)
So Sunday, she was up at 6:30 again and only wanted to be held. Finally took a decent nap from 9-11 am, got up ate a litte lunch and just wanted to be held. I popped in Aladdin on the laptop and she actually sat on my lap and watched about 1/2 hour of it before she fell asleep again about 12:15. I watched the rest of the movie holding her until about 1:30. Then she took another 45 minute nap about 4 pm!
Don't get me wrong, I love having a baby that sleeps and likes to cuddle, but I would rather her feel good! and we'd never be able to do anything if she always slept this much! We find it hard to put her to bed at 7:30 because it seems like we hardly see her during the week and if we want to do anything or go anywhere there just isn't a whole lot of time!

Our kitchen drain isn't working. When you run the garbage disposal, black shit (not literally shit)comes up. Steve has been trying to unclog it, we've tried a whole big thing of Drano and it still isn't working right. We've been here 3 years and so far he's done a pretty good job of fixing any problems we've had, let's hope Steve can come to the rescue this time too!

I love popcorn.
I love donuts, preferably jelly filled.
I love peanut butter. I don't know what I'll do if Presley is allergic to peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment