Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy week again

Well another busy week has passed. After seeing Wicked on Sunday, I went with my friend Cindy on Tuesday night out to dinner and then the register for her baby shower! It was kind of fun going back and seeing things I wish we would've had, or things we have that we never used! Thursday night I went out with a couple girlfriends for dinner! All 4 of us have kids under 3 years old, so it was nice to get out and relate to a couple other moms! :)
Here's Presley standing next to the chair...she's a pro at pulling herself up to everything...though she still not sure how to get down!
Presley helping me unload the dishwasher. This is one of my least favorite household chores to do, so this will be one of her first chores when she is old enough! Just like my mom did to us! :)

Presley standing in her crib waiting for one of us to come and get her.

We can no longer leave her unattended......anywhere!
Saturday I had to work for a couple hours and then we went to watch the Iowa game at Overtime with our friends Damian and Jen. It was a good game and the Hawkeyes won again! Go Hawks!
That night we met the family out for dinner with my Uncle Dave from Colorado! My mom watched Presley after dinner so we could meet Dave and his girlfriend Steph, downtown to watch The Nadas play! It was a lot of fun but we were definitely out too late for my liking! I can't handle those late nights anymore, especially when I know I'll be up at 6:30 am!
Sunday Presley and I hung out while Steve went to my parents house to install a new window for them. We did laundry and went to the grocery store. She is teething and has a cold so she was actually pretty good considering she doesn't feel that good.
That afternoon we went to the pumpkin patch!

Presley is a little over 2 feet tall....with her shoes on! :)

Sunday night we had our 'dinner club' at Lane and Rachels house. We used to get together about once a month, but since there are now 3 babies in the group we're lucky if we get together every 6 months!
Here are Presley and Preston getting to know one another...all of the kids are a little leary of each other and all the parents! I'm sure that will change as the they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment