Monday, October 12, 2009

So Big!

Presley was working on two milestones this weekend....cutting her two bottom teeth, finally! and pulling herself up to everything without any help! She's growing too fast! :)

Well while Steve was out watching the Iowa game on Saturday night he won tickets to the Tesla concert at the Val Air Ballroom. Tesla is one of his favorite bands and I am now a converted Tesla fan. This will be the third time we've seen then in concert together! So we are off to find another babysitter for that night...Aunt Holly? AuntSamantha? :)
Sunday I went with my mom, dad and Holly to see Wicked at the Civic Center. Wicked was fantastic! I love seeing shows at the Civic Center, it always amazes me how good those people can sing! Steve and Presley had a nice daddy-daughter day together, hanging out watching football. I got home about 5:30 and they were both still in their pj's! I love pj days!

No comments:

Post a Comment