Friday, October 23, 2009

Rough week

Well Presley must have given both me and Steve her cold. Monday night Presley was up quite a bit and all 3 of us didn't feel good Tuesday. I took Presley to my mom's that morning and went home and went back to bed so I would feel a little better and be able to go to work. Steve stayed home from work that day, and I ended up going to work about noon. But by Wednesday night we were all feeling a little better and all sleeping thru the night again! yeah!
Thursday night I went to Daughtry in concert in Ames. I love Daughtry! Theory of a Dead Man opened for him and they sounded terrible! I was looking forward to seeing them and either the sound was off or he just can't sing very good!

oh what a pretty bald man! XOXO

Here is Presley climbing some more. Instead of going around to play with the toys on the other side of her bumbo............
She decides going over the whole thing would be easier!? She never likes to do things the easy way!
I took today off and spent the day with my baby girl. She was good for the most part, but either her teeth are bothering her or she was tired b/c she was kinda whiney and actually wanted to cuddle! It might only last 5 minutes, but it's nice to have a baby who will just sit there for 5 minutes since she has never done that for us before!
We went over to see Grandma and Presley's BFF Amelia! They were happy to see each other, even though Presley is crying in the picture.
Aren't they complete opposites of each other? Amelia with her blond hair and bright blue eyes, and Presley with her dark hair and dark brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment