Friday, October 2, 2009

People are crazy....

  • So I pulled up next to a pretty girl in a nice car the other day, then she started smoking! Gag me! Sorry but she became ugly real quick. I just have this image of smoking being something that dirty, white trash people do. No offense to my white trash or my smoker friends out there! I just grew up thinking that way, we were never around it, none of my close friends or family smoked. But it was at the moment I really realized that even the nice, pretty, rich people smoke....but it still makes them ugly
  • On my way to work this week there was guy riding his bike in the street, against traffic, on Martin Luther King at 7:15 am? I think maybe he was hoping to get hit.
  • Yesterday I saw a man with the top down on his convertible. Normally that would be fine, but it was 55 degrees, windy and raining....it's not like he got caught out in the rain and didn't get a chance to put the top up....it had been raining all day!
  • I was beginning to think maybe my mom and I were the only people who haven't smoked anything ever, but I found another person. A guy I work with, high five to you Christian!....the only reason we were talking about it was because Steve was redoing and getting rid of the old duct work in the basement a couple months ago and he found a baggy of pot in the old duct work! Who does that? and if you do hide you pot, don't you think you should remember where you put it? Who knows how long it had been there!
  • I underwrite mortgage loans at work...a lot of times we consolidate credit card debt into the new mortgages....I think too highly of people. In my mind I think "we'll payoff this $50k in credit card debt for them and they'll be smart enough NOT to go charge them up again"....and every single God damn time they go and charge them back up and then want to refinance 6 months later! STOP using your credit cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment