Friday, October 23, 2009

Click

Have you seen the movie Click with Adam Sandler? It's a weird movie but it sure makes me think twice about wishing time away. I hate cold weather and I wish spring was here, but then I think about all the things I would miss if that actually happened! Presley's first holidays! Seeing her dressed up as a ladybug for Halloween, if she'll wear her outfit for more than 5 minutes! Her first Christmas, have you seen the cute-ass holiday dresses for little girls? with the little black or red patent leather shoes and their cute little tights! I want to buy them all, but honestly she'll probably just wear the dress for pictures and that's it!
We'd miss her first birthday too! I never wanted to have a big 1st birthday party for my baby, but even if we invite all our family and a couple of her 'friends', that's still a pretty big crowd! We'll see what the next couple months bring and how big this party gets! :)
So even though Presley gets up at night and isn't always the sweetest baby in the world, I would never wish away one day with her. If you haven't seen the movie Click, I would recommend it. It can be a little depressing but it makes you thankful for what you have right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment