Thursday, October 1, 2009

Embarrassing!

So I heard there is a new comedian on Saturday Night Live and on her first appearance on live TV, she cussed! I guess she was mortified and didn't go to the after-hours party, I'm sure it is something she will remember for the rest of her life! But it got me thinking about embarrassing things that have happened to me that I remember....or maybe they didn't happen to me, they happened to someone else but I was so embarrased for them that I think it was me? :) So I'll go ahead and relive some of my embarrassing stories for your enjoyment!
  • In middle school gym class, we had to run sprints. My shoe stubbed the floor and I fell in front of everyone. No one else probably remembers this, but I do!
  • In middle school (again!) I was in English class with Mr. Wiggins and I didn't feel good. Now, I don't like to draw attention to myself, so for me to even ask to go to the nurses office was out of my comfort zone. In the hallway on the way to the nurse, I puked all over the floor. Thank goodness everyone else was in class!
  • I have no idea how old I was, but I think we were picking up a pizza from G-Wiz (is that how they spelled it??) and I went in to the store. I came back out and was then told that my dress/skirt was caught in the back of my tights! This story might have been my sister, but I'm not for sure! Still embarrassing!
  • In college, I asked a friend was he was getting his mother for Mother's Day.....totally forgetting the fact that his mom died when he was in highschool....open mouth, insert foot!

There are just some of the events that come to mind right away.......Of course, I hate anytime I have to speak or be in front of a lot of people! I let Holly and Samantha take the attention, they are good at that. So I admire this Saturday Night Live comedian, I admire any one who has enough courage to ACT, in front of PEOPLE on LIVE television (my worst nightmare).

No comments:

Post a Comment