Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random thoughts


  • Facebook, love it and hate it. Am I really that nosy? Are people nosy about my life, do they really care what I'm doing after 10 years of not seeing or talking to them. It is nice to reconnect with people, but I have a feeling some people just like to have a lot of 'friends'. There are people that have over 400 friends, do they really know 400 people? I'm pretty impressed with my 130 and even some of them are questionable.
  • I love a good thunderstorm.
  • The previews for Haunting in Connecticut scare me. Same with Harpers Island (one by one, one by one......goosebumps!)
  • I'm tired, from what I hear (from other mothers) this is going to continue for the next 18 years.
  • I'm still working on being more positive. I'm lucky to have such a cute daughter who likes to cuddle in the mornings even though she cries a lot (oops that a little negative isn't it?)....darn it!
  • I need to start running/walking again, I know it will feel good once I start....it's the getting started that is the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment