Wednesday, March 18, 2009

6 weeks old - and already getting an attitude

I'm going back to work next week, half days for the first week then back into the grind of work. My work, which is starting mandatory overtime b/c they are so far behind! Guess I don't have to worry about losing my job any time soon!
I don't think I'll have a hard time leaving her to go back to work, probably b/c she'll be with my mom. It'll be nice for me to have a reason to actually get up and get showered and dressed every morning, which right now doesn't happen. I'm just hoping when I get back to work I stop talking in my high-pitched baby voice and I don't call myself Mommy or Steve, Daddy when I'm there! ha ha

Here's our little girl with her half smile...she gets this from Steve. She has started smiling, normally right after she wakes up and is still in a good mood.


and here she is sleeping, of course with her hands/arms, over or near her head. She is too sweet when she is sleeping, this is probably why 90% of the pictures we have of her are when she is sleeping. Notice the small double chin she is getting. She is still wearing newborn clothes, some of her 0-3 month stuff will fit, but most of it is still a little big. We bought a 0-3 month pair of jeans and the waist is about 5 inches too big still! Poor thing has a limited wardrobe right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment