Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#6 Girls, Girls, Girls

I know my last post I mentioned my long time friends. This post is for being so grateful for all my friends who have come into my life! My friend Cindy and I casually mentioned having a once a month Fiesta Girls night. I remember saying, 'if only you and I can make it, that's fine with me!' We've never had less than 8 girls and have up to 20! We have successfully had a girls night about once a month for the last year and we have brought together girls from all different circles. Everyone meets new people, new friendships form and you've never realized how many girls want to get out for a girls night!
It's good for girls to have a lot of friends. As girls get older, it seems a lot of woman lose touch with friends b/c of family obligations, which is totally expected, but it is my job to make sure I get some of these girls out of the house and socialize at least once a month! :)
We'll see you all out for mexican food and margaritas....pitchers of margaritas!

And I don't want to exclude the girls that I work with, they are the reason that I can make it thru the day! Complaining, laughing, talking....this is what girls do best and I could not make it thru every day at our job without them. Some of them know things that my closest friends don't even know! They know things about friends that they've never even met, but you almost feel as if you know these people that you hear stories about. I hope we remain friends even when we go our separate ways....and I know that we all want to get out of this boot camp that we call work :)

Pic from my bachelorette party with most of my good friends! This pic is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment