Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1 month

Presley is now 1 month old. We are slowing getting her to sleep in the bassinet or in the crib. I'm basically sleeping on the couch with her either in the bassinet or the bouncy seat. I feel bad if she wakes Steve up when he has to work in the morning. Boy that will change when I have to go back to work.

Our one month old....

  • loves to be held and cuddled
  • hates baths or being naked....even getting her diaper changed sends her into tears, but this is getting better
  • is finally out of premie clothes and now into newborn clothes, 0-3 months are still a little big.
  • drinks about 3 oz, every 3 hours....sometimes more, sometimes less. Once I think she is on more of a schedule, she changes it up.
  • she likes the sound of running water, but is too smart to fall for the white noise, or running water from the sound machines.
  • is losing her hair. This bothers me, I know it will grow back but with the hair Steve and I have I just didn't think we'd have a bald baby!
  • has a nickname of Spaz. Every night around dinner our baby changes into Spaz...really she's probably a little colicky.
  • has a cuter nickname of Peanut, Steve calls her this, I think it's cute.

I think we are all still adjusting to our family of 3, but we are slowly getting used to it. In another month it will seem even easier.....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment