Saturday, March 7, 2009

Absolutely #1...even though these are in no particular order!

Steve. What can I say? I am truly grateful to have married my best friend. Someone who makes me laugh and amazes me everyday. He is cute, funny, sweet, hard-working (if you get off work at 3:30, are you bored by 4? NO? He is! I think it's A.D.D), loyal, dedicated, opinionated, a great cook (he is the only man I know that would rather make his own pasta and grate his own chesse), stubborn, outspoken, smart (the only guy I know that can tell you everything about cooking, construction, paint, furniture, fishing, football, clothes AND shoes!), sarcastic....I love everything about him, even if he can drive me crazy at times :)

We've been thru some ups and downs, good times and bad...lucky for us the bad times are few and far between!Steve, I am very lucky to have found you and very lucky that you decided to stick with me! :) I look at our wedding pictures and realize that day was for sure, the happiest day of my life. I am so excited to be your wife for the years we have ahead of us. Our love is the kind that people take for granted, that people don't take the time to realize how lucky they are or what they have until it is too late. I want us to be this happy everyday and be thankful that we have found each other. I love you, as your wife and friend. September 22nd, 2007 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment