Saturday, March 7, 2009

#4 Sister, Sister

My sisters! Of course, I always wanted a brother but I'm not sure I could live without either one of them. They are crazy and different in their own way. Holly is nice, caring, funnier than hell, a great friend and wants nothing more than to find the man of her dreams...and she will and it will be worth the wait! She has always been there for me, when we both were going thru bad relationship drama we supported each other. Of course, we don't always get along but sisters aren't supposed to!

Samantha, was always my little brother growing up. Loved fighting, Ninja Turtles, tae kwon do and hated dresses or anything girly. Now she is actually a girl! Make-up, short tight shirts, flirting, oh yeah the boys love her. I was gone at college during a lot of Samanthas 'growing up' so I missed a lot of the stuff that she went thru. But we get along pretty good. I try to stay out of her business b/c my mom and Holly do enough worrying for all of us!

I think they are both excited to be aunts and I'm lucky to have them around for my baby-sitting needs. I love my sisters even when they drive me crazy and I hope they know that I'm always here for them. I'm kinda glad I didn't get stuck with a brother! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment