Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Closets

I mentioned Presley's closet being super sad.....here is Piper's closet. This does include clothes from sized 4-6 (basically I take them out of Presley's closet and put in hers) however, I think there might be a tote or two in the basement that I need to go thru also. Seriously it's out of control (many of these things were hand me downs from cousin Mary, so that is nice!)
And poor Presley. The sad closet, the empty closet just begging to be filled! This is all short sleeve, long sleeve, tanks and dresses....we don't pack up our off-season clothes like many people do.
We were able to get her some more things when we went shopping, that surely won't fill the closet like Piper's but now she can at least wear pants that don't have holes in the knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment