Thursday, March 9, 2017

Catch up!

I'm a week behind and I don't like it...but I've been doing puzzles and reading books like a crazy woman!
Last Tuesday night I met Lyndsi and Lisa out for dinner/drinks to celebrate our February birthdays! It is always nice to have those nights to catch up with my girls!

Thursday we had Presley's conferences, she is doing well! Her teacher loves her and only has positive things to say...the one thing we all know that she needs to work on is SLOWING DOWN! She does so much better when she stops and thinks! Of course, then they turn around and give them timed math tests, so that is just slightly contradictory! Her reading score when down two points from her winter conference which is just Presley going thru the test too fast, she is still above where they want her to be though.

Friday I had plans to go to the Blackhawk concert with my sisters! I LOVED this band back in the 90's and was SO excited to see they were going to play at Wooly's! So we met for dinner and then headed to the show. It was PACKED but it was awesome b/c the whole crowd was singing along and they still sounded great even though they are like 60 years old now. :)

 
Saturday morning Steve headed to work for a little while and then headed over to our friend Kyle's to help him with a small home improvement project. The girls and I hung out and played (I did my puzzle) and then we took Piper to a cartwheel clinic at Sapphire, where she takes gymnastics. It was only for 3-5 yr olds so I thought she would like it and learn a little!
 
She did good for about a 1/2 hour, then she was over it. Oh well, we left and met Steve at Target and he took Piper home since she had a crappy attitude and Presley and I did our shopping. Like always, we spent too much money. We got home and the girls played outside with the neighbors and Steve made dinner and I worked on laundry (and my puzzle, do you see a theme here?).
 
Sunday we did more of the same! Presley had a birthday party at Urbandale swimming pool but other than that we didn't really leave the house for much which was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment