Monday, March 20, 2017

Thursday night fun

As I have mentioned before we love live music and we have a lot of concerts this year! Thursday night we had tickets to Justin Moore and Lee Brice so my mom came over to watch the girls and we met Samantha and her friend Nancy at Buzzard Billy's which was surprisingly NOT as busy as it usually is before concerts! We had a couple drinks and ate some dinner and then headed to the arena. I was able to get presale floor general admission tickets with all expectations that we would stand in the back and have a good time. We got there and it wasn't that crowded so we made our way up to 2nd row! Why not?
Justin Moore


Lee Brice, one of my FAV's!!!

They played a song and the whole time had Iowa pictures on the big screen, it was pretty awesome that they catered to the city they were in.


During my favorite song - I Don't Dance

It was a late night but it was fun. Overall just a good situation and time!

No comments:

Post a Comment