Thursday, March 9, 2017

This week

Presley had her 8 year check up at the doctor on Monday.....basically she is healthy and normal.
She is 57 lbs which is 50% and  4'1" (which I think is a little off) which is 26%. I don't think she is THAT short but oh well.
She does have perfect eyesight which is awesome b/c we figure both of our kids will need glasses at some point, so I was very happy to hear that she can see with 20/15 vision right now!

Then yesterday we had Piper's conferences. The teachers keep saying she should be going to kindergarten next year but we know she isn't. She knows almost everything she needs to go to kindergarten plus some. Her teachers love her and think she is so funny and smart. She just loves learning! She really love practicing her sight words (which is all the basic words and include days of the week, months and colors), she is doing simple math, can draw and use scissors better than most of her class. We are proud and anxious for what the next year holds in store for her before she actually does go into kindergarten!

Of course, both girls had gymnastics this week, we are looking forward to getting their classes to be on the same night this summer....hopefully.

Tonight Piper and I are meeting my family at the Olive Garden for dinner to say goodbye to my daddy who leaves for Singapore on Sunday! World traveler! Not sure it would be my first choice of places to go but he is going with two of my aunts to visit my cousin and his family, who have been living there since July. It will be such a good experience for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment