Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Just say no.....

It's so hard for us to NOT be able to do all the things and activities we want to do. There is so much going on in the summer and we want to be able to experience it all but time just does not allow (and our children like their time at home!) for us to do everything. We've had to say no to things that we do EVERY year and things with friends and family that we want to do. I keep saying 'it's summer' but we have to draw the line somewhere and our kids need sleep and they just really like to be at home with us playing sometimes!
As much as we want them to enjoy the things that we like do to (farmers markets, live outdoor music) it's not like they are SUPER pumped about these things most of the time.

My head is spinning with the amount of things we have going on in the next two weeks before vacation. I have lists and lists and I'm thinking about started a list FOR my lists! I need to find my super-human, low anxiety, excessively organized self and bring her out to play for the next month!
This is similar to how I would look in this outfit...big boobs and abs! HA! At least the big hair is spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment