Saturday, June 18, 2016

Johnston Green Days

As another week passes us by we seem to have found a weekly routine: Monday I work late....though this week was not AS late and then I squeezed in a late dinner with my bff Colleen! Tuesday I worked a little late and still made it home to eat dinner with the family. Wednesday night, gymnastics and El Mariachi and then we hung out with the neighbors until bed time. Thursday we made it back to the marina for a couple hours.
 
Friday we headed over to Johnston Green Days, we've been going to this every year since we moved to Johnston in 2012. It's just a fun, small, laid back carnival of sorts. The girls rode rides (some with daddy)
They all love the Tilt-A-Whirl (I wish I still had the stomach to join them on this ride!)
I love Piper's face in this picture!
and ALL 3 of them here!
They did the small roller coaster (Piper was basically tall enough to ride everything)
but on this ride, needed to have a parent with her...Steve looks thrilled. Piper looks like....typical Piper.
Then we headed over to the band/food/music/beer tent and hung out. We ate, the girls 'danced', checked out the car show and just enjoyed the night!
(They are very big into side ponytails right now!)
She wanted to dance more than she did. She was still super cute to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment