Monday, June 6, 2016

Fairy pictures

Months ago I had booked girls thru Lemon and Lace Studios to have fairy pictures taken. http://lemonandlacestudios.com/theme-session/
So we went Sunday down by the Dale Maffitt Reservoir for our fun. It was pretty awesome. The girls got to pick which dress, wings, headband and wand they wanted. Then they paint their nails and do their hair and get them prepped for pictures. We were there way too early but the girls did pretty good just chilling out waiting. Gum is a new bribe for Piper...she is obsessed with it.
This was Miss Piper before getting her hairs did.
 While we were sitting around waiting for our turn, I was able to take some pics with my cell phone and I was just blown away with how pretty the colors are and how beautiful my girls looked
 

 


 
 
They did amazing for the photographer Holly. They are so use to ME with the camera that they can pose and smile with the best of them! After they did their pictures, they had a tea party with cupcakes and juice. It was awesome and I think they really enjoyed it. I hope the pictures turn out as good as I'm hoping....4-6 weeks is going to be a long time to wait for them!

 

1 comment: