Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weekend update

We actually didn't have much planned this weekend! I got up and worked Saturday morning (11 hours of OT last week! Go me!) and came home to watch the Iowa game with Steve and Jordan (while the girls played).....Good game Hawks! I didn't make it past half time. My throat starting hurting that morning and I was so tired that I went and layed down about 4...and didn't get up until about 5:30! HA!
We had planned on going to the campground to visit my friend Katie! We love going to see them when they are camping near us and it has been WAY TOO long since we've seen them! They have a boy Jace who is 7 and a girl TJ who is 5. The girls did pretty good playing in the camper and keeping busy without us too much, so that we could converse and relax! And it was the perfect night!

Sunday I was feeling like crap so Steve let me sleep in for a while. He eventually started out on the shed, pulling up the sod to get ready to pour the patio! I tried to maintain the household while feeling like poo and having two girls who don't like to listen. They almost killed each other a couple times, but eh, they are still alive so we managed!

They were just annoying each other and begging for attention so we decided to head to my parents a little early for my daddy's birthday dinner! We had way too much food but the weather was perfect for us to sit outside, the kids to play and us to hang out! Happy Birthday Daddy!

Piper update: she went to bed pretty good on Friday night (8:45), Saturday night (we didn't get home until 10) and Sunday night (8:45)...Then last night.....I picked up Piper a little late from daycare at 5:30 instead of 5.....and she actually ran to me and gave me a hug....she NEVER does this for me! She seemed tired and whiny and I was still not feeling good so I was sleeping by 9:30 and Piper was up until 10....and then woke up screaming, hating the world at 4:45. She didn't want either of us, she wanted to kick and scream and cry. Awesome. So she came and layed in bed with me and Steve went to the couch...she finally fell back asleep about 5:30, when my alarm went off! Fun! I don't know what to do with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment