Monday, September 7, 2015

Random

- Out of the last 10 days I have worked out (walking mostly) ALL of them (I'm totally counting walking around at the football game sweating our asses off as 'working out')..........not sure if I've EVER done that! Feeling good, proud of myself...now I have to keep it up! If I can be good at least 5 days a week, that would make me happy!
- I bought new work out clothes, like good ones...not the mesh shorts and 15 year old sports bra that I've been using. I love them! They suck everything in, no wonder some women wear them all the time! This whole time I thought all these women were actually working out!
- Since I've actually been working out and sweating (that happens when it is 90 degrees outside) I've had to actually do laundry almost every night....you know what? I might NOT have to laundry this weekend! GASP!
- Piper is SO funny! If we tell her she is funny (or cute) she'll say "No! I not cute, I bossy!"
- Presley is SO smart! She is also the one that causes the fights with Piper! So annoying, so exhausting!
- I had two more moles removed from my back, I never heard back on the results so I'm going with 'no news is good news'!

No comments:

Post a Comment