Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Update

Sitting at work blogging b/c I have very little to do.....and our computer at home is so slow I just can't deal with it.
The first week of school went pretty good actually! Dropoffs were good for both of them, Presley seems to really like getting back into the swing and schedule of things. She got a certificate for her summer reading minutes so she was excited about that and still remembers all her kindergarten 'sight words'. So I think that girl is ready to learn some more stuff!

I was able to take Presley to gymnastics on Wednesday since I don't hardly ever get to take or watch her. She just LOVES it! She will not walk into our family room, she does a cartwheel every time. They were working on handstands and the minute we got home she wanted me to help her and in 3 days she was already doing so much better than she was in class.

Thursday I had my monthly work outing, trying to savour the last of the patio days we might have! :)

Friday we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse, if we go right after work we can get in before it gets too busy! That night Presley and I had some popcorn, laid in bed and watched High School Musical...she loves those teeny-bopper movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment