Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Funnies

This was from a couple months ago, but I never posted it. Trying to remember to blog all their funnies so I have them to look back on!

Me : Piper, we are going to the farmers market tonight!
Piper :  I scared of animals!
Me : You are scared of animals? There are no animals there!
Piper : I don't like farms!
*** she now knows there are no animals and the farm is not the farmers market!

Me : Piper look for deer!
Piper : I want deer on my side (b/c if they are on Presley's side of the car, then it isn't fair....I'm not kidding these are actual issues with my children)
Me : Well keep you eyes open!
Piper : Mommy, mommy! (calling from the back seat) and I look back at her....
Piper : See I keep my eyes open! (as she is using her hands to physically keep her eyes open!)

No comments:

Post a Comment