Friday, September 25, 2015

Catch up

I'm still a week behind, I don't like it! I might just have to buy a new computer so I don't have to deal with the issues anymore! And I'm too busy at work to take advantage of that time! :)

Last weekend we hung out at home on Friday since we had been gone from the girls. Saturday we decided to go out to lunch at On The Border, which we hadn't really been to before and then we fed the ducks at the pond! (b/c I had old bread and actually remembered to take it with us!) It was very nice and the weather was perfect! I did get some cute pics but that is a struggle I don't want to deal with right now!
We had the neighbors and Holly, Jerry and Mary over for dinner and to watch the Iowa game. WOW, what a good game! It's nice when we have people over with kids who help keep our kids occupied so we can actually watch the game!

Sunday I got up and went to work and then we hung out. The girls played outside with the neighbors, Steve worked on getting the electrical done on the shed! Then I took Piper to watch Mary's softball game. It was a good game and they won! I wish Presley would get into something but then when I hear about practices and all the games, I remember why we don't push it with her! :)

Monday was my late night, so I actually got up early and went for a walk at 6:30 in the morning! WHAT??? Believe me, this will probably never happen again! :) I got back about 7, Steve and Presley left for work/school. I jumped in the shower and then woke up Piper and we got ready and headed off to daycare/work for the day! Productive morning!

Tuesday was our 8 year wedding anniversary! Steve said it feels like 100 years! HA! Steve actually had to work from 4-10 so it was me and the girls for the night! Happy anniversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment