Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Run/walk/crawl

Sunday Steve let me sleep in until 9:30! Yes, I needed it! We hung out, the girls played, I did some cleaning, laundry (despite my headache), Steve worked on the shed and then about 12:30 we headed to Boston's 5th birthday party! The weather was perfect and Samantha is so crafty and good about using Pinterest!
For once my girls were outnumbered by the boys at the party! This rarely happens to us! Eventually they got a little comfortable and 'watched' the boys, but they never did play with them.

That night we did more of the same, played, cleaned, shed....ordered pizza for dinner. Then Steve took the girls to the neighbors to go play and I walked 2.6 miles! I figure walking/running is a good way for me to relieve my anxiety and stress so I'm really trying to get better about fitting this into my schedule! I love when the weather is nice b/c the neighborhood is filled with people playing and walking, of course then we do too much talking and the girls get to stay outside too late. Oh well.

I have done good with my walking the last 2 days, bringing my stuff to work and doing it over my lunch hour. I don't like the hassle of changing and showering and all that, but it really is the only time I'm going to do it. Yesterday I did 1.8 miles and today another 2 miles...most of this is power walking with a little running....and my butt muscles hurt so bad! Pathetic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment