Friday, September 25, 2015

Some of my favorite things.....(besides the obvious)

- good hair days!
- Frontera guacamole, so good.
- JIF peanut butter (on bread, waffles, bagels, crackers, m&m's, ice cream, Doritos, spoon)
- donuts....man I love donuts
- carbs....there can never be enough carbs!
- why are these all about food? Let me refocus.
- reading with Presley
- full belly little kid laughs
- new clothes, there is something about the first time you wear something!
- the smell of campfires! Though I don't love the smell on my hair afterwards!
- bonuses at work, I'm going to enjoy the bonuses I've rec'd this year b/c I have a feeling they won't continue into 2016. I work hard for it and it's nice to have a little extra incentive!
- listening to the girls sing! We love music so hearing them sing and enjoy music is so awesome.
- when people try to real quick get around my car in traffic and then the car in front of them slows down and turns! Love it!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Yoplait Greek yogurt.....it's like dessert! Obsessed with it!
- music! Good songs, good lyrics, good voices. Alot of times it will bring me to tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment