Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weekend Update

Where did the weekend go? At least we have a shorter week ahead!
Saturday Presley woke up feeling ok, however after drinking some milk she threw up.....she would feel better, play for 5 minutes and then lay back down for an hour.
Steve got things ready for him and Piper to head to Lake Panorama for the Goodrich Christmas and they left about 12:30.
Presley ate a couple little things here and there but overall didn't eat much, I put on a movie for her about 1 pm while I started to take down the Christmas decorations, before I knew it she was snoring on the couch. I got all the decorations down and stored away until next year, I picked up the basement, did dishes and cleaned the kitchen (including wiping off the fronts of the appliances and cabinets), swept, dry swiffered and wet swiffered (on my hands and knees!) the floors, dusted and did the girls' laundry before I had to wake her up about 4 pm!
Once I convinced her to get up, she was feeling better. We painted her toe and finger nails, played Uno, played War and she finally ate!  I told her she could have whatever she wanted as long as she ate it. So Cheetos, corn dogs and popcorn it was!
Steve and Piper got home about 7.....unfortunately Piper was NOT as good for Steve and Presley was for me. Piper did not nap and was NOT happy all afternoon/evening. So lesson learned by us, don't depend on Piper to nap at someone elses house!

Today both girls slept til about 8:30 (I love kids that sleep in!), we played and hung out. Gave Piper a bath which she then proceeded to rock on her pony naked after her bath before we had got her diaper on! It was so funny, I got my camera out and got some pictures of her smiling face and naked butt on that pony but they turned out to be NOT so appropriate for the internet!
Then I took the girls to my parents house about noon for our Packer football Sunday! Presley is feeling better, still tired and still not really eating much. Steve had a major Walmart shopping trip to do, he ran to Costco and then he finished the cleaning at home....more laundry, cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed. Piper napped at moms from about 1:15 to 4, Presley and Boston played good together and the Packers won! The perfect Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment