Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 3 - Monday

Shocker! I took minimal pictures this day (or pictures that are blog worthy!) Our daily routine was about the same though we both played volleyball! and I got to know the pool bartender Manuel who was awesome, by the end of the week I didn't even have to order my drink (at 10:15 in the morning) he would just bring me a miami-vice (half pina colada, half strawberry daiquiri)! And he would just keep them coming once he saw my drink was getting low!
We actually were able to Skype with the kiddos this night. It was good to see them and hear that they were behaving! :)
There is no better way to watch Monday night football than on the beach!
This was the night we went to bed early at about 10:30! (doesn't it look like Alan has a straw coming out of Dina's water bottle? When really it is the arm of the chair that Brendan is sitting in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment