Monday, December 16, 2013

Ugh

Last Monday night Steve started to NOT feel good, headache and just sick. Then I got a text from my mom that she was sick too....so this girl extended her vacation one more day and stayed home last Tuesday with Piper.
Wednesday I took Piper to moms and Steve went to work, still not feeling good. And then when I left moms after picking Piper up the car wouldn't start. Nothing. Nada. Great. We had just replaced the battery in the Equinox 3 weeks ago, his work truck had the battery replaced just that morning and now this car? How does that happen?

Thursday he stayed home and missed his work Christmas party! Friday and Saturday he still didn't feel good. But managed to take the car to get fixed and he still helped with the girls as much as he could. Friday night Presley and I had a girls movie night watching Home Alone, I love this movie and I was hoping she would too so I bribed her with popcorn to watch it with me.
Saturday morning we went to pick up the newly fixed car and then Presley and I headed to the store. Then we did nothing all day. It was kind of nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment