Sunday, December 29, 2013

Goals for 2014

1) Get both girls into some sort of swimming classes
2) Run a 5k, in a race, on the treadmill, around a lake....wherever, just be able to run 3.1 miles again!
3) Payoff both credit cards (stupid Cancun and new mattress!)
4) Open a savings account for Piper (and continuously add to hers and Presley's accounts!)
5) Sign my baby up for Kindergarten and eventually get Piper into fulltime daycare at Generation Next.
6) Go on a weekend family trip just the 4 of us, whether to the Megamall, Omaha, KC....somewhere!
7) Once a month give to someone. Whether it be a surprise gift card in the mail or a dollar to the guy who plays guitar in the skywalk. Once a month isn't much but it is more than I'm doing now!
8) Pinterest more! Whether cooking/baking, crafts....something to get my creative juices flowing (b/c I have limited creativity)

Some are obviously easier than others but all are attainable. I'm not disappointed by meeting 6 out of 8 goals for 2013, I'm happy that I accomplished most of them! It's finding the time and putting in the effort to get these things done! Wish me luck in 2014!

1 comment: