Friday, December 27, 2013

TGIF!

I'm ready to put our Christmas stuff away until next year! Hopefully I can find the time this weekend without Piper around b/c she is just a pain in the ass! HA! I'm so nice.
Piper is obsessed with Baby McDonald....OBSESSED! Before this week she really only watched it on the weekends once or twice. Now, she pulls on the laptop or slides herself downstairs as fast as she can and then stands there pointing at the TV. Sorry chica, we are not watching that ALL day long!

This morning P woke up with a bright red face, that is usually the first indicator of a fever with her. Sure enough she had a slight fever and said she didn't feel good (though she says that quite often these days after listening to Steve during the week he was sick!). So my mom came to the rescue and watched her for us. Steve missed so much work being sick and I'm one of the few people working this week that I just really couldn't miss work. Basically, her head hurts with a fever. She won't eat, she threw up once and she just wants to sleep. Makes me sad to see her this way.

We are supposed to go to the Goodrich Christmas tomorrow, but it looks like P and I might be staying home and Piper and Steve can go represent for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment