Saturday, August 3, 2013

Five Question Saturday

1. What is on your Summer 2013 bucket list? We actually have a 'summer fun list'. A list on our fridge, and everytime we do something, Presley gets to color in the square. Simple things like catching fireflies and getting ice cream (done!) to going to Adventureland or the Omaha zoo!
2. What is the most useless item on your child's back to school list? We don't have one and I hope we don't need one for 4 yr old preschool
3. What is the one reality TV show that makes no sense to you? Easy. The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I just think it is pathetic to see these girls/guys  so desperate and crying over a relationship with someone they don't even know for 5 minutes!
4. What is one movie you can watch over and over again? Why? Two movies that I used to watch over and over again.....Major League and My Cousin Vinny. It must be the humor and being able to memorize the whole thing.  Now, I don't watch that many movies. BUUUTTTTT,,,,,I will admit, anytime Twilight is on, I will watch it!
5. What's your favorite back to school tradition? Should I have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment