Wednesday, August 21, 2013

'Senior' preschool

So Monday was P's first day in her senior preschool class. They get 'dollars' for good drop-offs and Monday she did great! (the last two days haven't been so good) We figured this would entice her to be good b/c they get to 'buy' prizes with their money.
Of course I got to work and was looking at FB and noticed all the pictures of all the kids on their first day of school...so I emailed Steve.
Me: 'Are we bad parents b/c we didn't take a picture of P on her first day of preschool?'
Steve: 'Yes, we are bad parents'
Me: 'You were supposed to make me feel better about this!'
 
So we are bad parents. Oh well. So we got home and I told her she couldn't come inside until I took picture of her on the front step, so that I didn't feel like a total failure!
 
She enlightened me with her smile with the occasional roll of the eyes! :) Love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment