Monday, August 19, 2013

Saturday

We had Miss Mary's 6th birthday party on Saturday afternoon. It was at a park so the kids could play, the weather was amazing, the people were great! It was a perfect birthday party....and I didn't get any pictures of the birthday girl!  LOL! Of course, I didn't really get any pictures of my own kids either!
Here are the ladybug cake (donut) balls that Holly, Samantha and Amanda (Mary's mom) made! Aren't they so cute?
Even Pa had a good time on the playground!
Besides cupcakes and cake balls they had popsicles for the kids. Of course, Boston wanted blue.
So many freaking CUTE kids at this party! This is Jerry's niece, so sweet and cuddly!
Saturday night we didn't really have any plans. We mentioned to Holly and Jerry that they could come over for dinner and drinks so they stopped by. It was a lot of fun just sitting, talking and drinking. The weather was just perfect for sitting outside! We have yet to use our fire pit this year, we are just too tired by the time the sun goes down! Man, we are old.
 
Sunday I had plans to meet Holly and our friends Lyndsi and Andrea out for lunch! Get my margarita and cheese dip fix while talking to some of my favorite peeps! I'm so glad that we can find the time in everyone's  busy schedule to meet up every once in a while!
After lunch we had preschool open house for Presley. We got to meet her new teachers and see her new room and locker! She had two new teachers, Miss Cheri and Miss Coleen. Both are older ladies which I think is good b/c they won't baby her as much as some of the younger teachers do. They split up the 'senior' class into 2 different classes depending on age, Presley is actually one of the younger ones in her class with most of the kids being born in 2008 (then Jan-March of 2009). I know she'll do great, I think she is right on pace with what they will be learning to get them ready for kindergarten next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment