Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week in review

Tuesday I had a dermatology appointment at 4 and a hair appt at 7.....and time in between to enjoy to myself! The dermatologist removed one mole on my side, mostly b/c I had noticed it itching over the last year. I then went to the mall and did some shopping, got a pedicure and then ate at the sports bar near my hair dresser. It was so nice to pamper and enjoy time to myself! :)

Well, it has become quite apparent when Presley is tired....overly tired. Wednesday night Steve had to work late and I wanted to take her to visit a different gymnastics place. Both girls were good, the place isn't air conditioned so I knew we wouldn't stay the whole time b/c it was HOT. P spent most of the time getting drinks out of the water fountain and watching the cheerleading group not the gymnastics group. So when it was time to go....she freaked out for no apparent reason besides just NOT getting her way.
So with Piper in one arm, I took my other hand to drag her out of the building kicking, screaming and crying. I put her down on the sidewalk where she continued her fit, I started to cross the parking lot and she ran after me, then sitting down in the middle of the parking lot to scream at me so I continued to drag her the rest of the way across the parking lot. I put Piper in the car, turned the car on and then proceeded to pick her up and wrestle her into the car seat.
We got home about 6 and she proceeded to cry off and on about EVERYTHING for over an hour. It was fun. Piper was good and we mostly just ignored Presley (which made her scream more!). But both girls ate dinner, they both got baths and both were sleeping by 8 pm! It was an exhausting 2 hours!

Friday my friend Nicky had girls night IN at her house. Her daughter Avery was going to be there so  I took P with me in hopes that she would play with her. The company, the food and the drinks were great! Thanks again Nicky! P did minimal playing and by 7:30 she was pouting and screaming. So we quickly proceeded to leave, I didn't want to ruin girls night with my crying kid. And she fell asleep in the car on the way home! Oh Presley!

Hopefully this is all just an adjustment to her new teachers and classroom and no naps at preschool, and we'll have a better week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment