Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random

- I love watching American Ninja Warrior
- I love Catfish: The TV Show....watch it, you won't regret it!
- Presley really does love preschool, she actually will be changing rooms in the middle of August, she'll be a 'senior'. Which means new teachers but hopefully most of the same kids. Hopefully that transition will be ok.
- Piper is teething....seems like the top 4 are all trying to poke thru at the same time. She is still happy, her sleeping is off and on. We'll have a couple bad nights and then some good ones, so we never know. Tylenol and teething tablets have become part of our nightly routine until those suckers pop threw!
- My little sister is going to be 29 on Friday. That means I'm not 29.
- My baby is going to be 4 1/2 on Saturday. STOP GROWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment