Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekend Update

The week flew by not much went on. I worked late Wednesday, Steve went out Thursday and found out Friday that he got promoted at work! He has been doing the superintendent job without the title or the pay for over a year and they finally gave him the promotion that he deserved!
Then I went out with my friend Sarah on Friday night! Girls night was great, we do our normal girl talk, drink some beers and laugh! And I was out until almost 11, which is late for this girl!
Steve had to get up and work Saturday morning, I was tired and slightly hungover. I managed but I really just wanted to sleep. So once Steve got home, I took a nap!
We decided to go out for an early dinner and then went the campground to meet up with my friend Katie and her family. It was fun, we love hanging out with them...though again, Miss Piper just doesn't do well in the 'camping' situation. Gravel and sand, so she can't get down and move around...so we stayed a couple hours then headed home.
 
This morning I got up and went to work....early, I left my house before 6 am. At least I was home by 11 so that we could enjoy the beautiful day! Piper took her nap and we decided once she got up we would head out and be outside!.
We had a late lunch at Latitude 41, which is a bar/grill on the marina. Great weather, the kids got to see some boats and eat a little lunch. Then we headed to a park to let Presley run off some energy.
 
After some time at the park, we went and got ice cream! By then, Piper was ready to get down and get moving so we headed home. Steve went to the store, Presley played with the neighbors, Piper played and got into everything and I tried to NOT lay down and nap! Great day, great weekend and now back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment