Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Update

We had a good weekend! Saturday I got up nice and early and went to work for a couple hours, I hit up a couple garage sales on my way home. I got a couple things and realized that Johnston garage sales are not as cheap as they should be. But when I'm getting an outfit for $5 or $2 I still can't really complain. I got home and Steve has some errands to run, they had filled up the baby pool, P got her swimsuit on and we headed outside! She ran thru the sprinkler for a LONG time, it probably would've been longer if I could've stayed out there with her but there is only so long Piper will sit in the stroller and be content.
 
Saturday night we had over a family whose daughter went to preschool with Presley! We seemed to hit it off pretty good with Emerson's parents and we realized we actually had some mutual friends so we decided to have them over for dinner and let the kiddo play! It went so good, you never know how it is going to be when you get together with people you have never hung out with before. They were really easy to talk to and the kids got along great, it was a successful night!
Sunday Miss Piper didn't get up until 8 and Presley didn't get up until 9. Once Steve got up at 9:30, I went back to bed for an hour or so! Presley and I hit up the mall to do some shopping, she needed a new swimsuit and I need work clothes (since we are going back to business casual!). We had a good time, she was good and fun and we spent some money! We got home and Steve had some more errands to run so we got the sprinkler out again!
Layla got home and Presley ran down the street to tell her to get her swimsuit on! They have so much fun together!  They played outside with the neighbors for hours, I love it! Steve took the girls outside and for a walk so I could get some stuff done around the house, dinner, laundry and all that fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment