Sunday, June 23, 2013

Five Question Sunday


1. Have you ever been robbed and how did you handle it?  NO! However, my parents garage just got broken into 2 weeks ago! They hadn't been locking the walk-thru door and they took some tools and stuff of my dad's. SUCKS! I'm surprised they didn't take more than they did and the police said they would probably try to come back since they know what he has in there. Needless to say new locks have been put on the doors!

2. What do you do at a kids function when Parents don't behave? Meaning they are the ones being impatient and rude.  It makes me uncomfortable! but I wouldn't say anything. I'm not confrontational at all, Steve is but I'll stay out of it!

3. Have you heard of a potty party? Will you/have you had one for your child(ren)?  Um, never heard of it... so no, probably won't have one for my kids. And it sounds awkward and weird.

4. How young do you think kids should be when they start taking swim lessons?  Well, I think the sooner the better! I think the more comfortable kids are in the water the better! We took Presley to water baby classes when she was one and two years old and though we spent a lot of time in the pool last year in our apartment, I wish she was a better 'swimmer'. She would finally put her face in and would let us 'dunk' her. She'll jump in if we catch her and loved sitting in her floaty thing. However.....I NEED to sign her up for lessons. I would love to find private lessons that are offered in the evenings so we can take her. Most places are during the daytime....well that is just great for parents who don't WORK!

5. What makes you happy? The number one thing that makes me happy is the smiles on Presley and Pipers faces! When they are happy, I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment