Friday, June 14, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What do you appreciate most about your children's Dad?  That he is active with them. He doesn't mind going shopping for kids clothes, he loves to take them for walks, he loves to help be creative, he doesn't mind acting stupid or going to daddy/daughter dances, he gets nervous for them.....he truly wants the best for them. He is awesome.

2. Do you always wear your seat belt?  YES. This was always a MUST growing up. My parents wouldn't leave the driveway until we had our seatbelts on and that's how it is with our family now! Even Presley will point out if you pull out of the driveway without it on!

3. Do you dream and do you remember them?  I dream a lot and most of the time I wish I wouldn't have woken up so that I could 'finish' it or just so that I remember them!  

4.  What is the one thing you swore you'd never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about? Where do I start? I said I would never let my baby sleep in bed with me, that went out the window 4 years ago. And we do let her watch more TV than I would like but she is still very active also, so I can't really let that get to me. Having juice, is like drinking sugar and we have done pretty good not letting her have juice. She'll get juice boxes every once in a while but in general it's water and milk! 

5.  If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?  It would be SO hard to pick just one thing but in general I would have to wish for the health and well-being of everyone close to me. That's not too broad, is it??

No comments:

Post a Comment