Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Night Fun!

This picture has nothing to do with tonight but I love it anyway. P was shy and Piper, this is the only time in your life where it will be ok to have a dimply butt!
This is a picture of me and Miss Piper today with our matching shirts. Mine says, 'You are my sunshine, my only sunshine' and her says 'you make me happy when sky are gray'. My mom used to sing this to the kids all the time and then when my grandma died it became even more special and when we got these from my Aunt Debbie, of course, it made me cry.
Tonight we had our friends Janelle and RT over. Steve went to highschool with Ryan and really Janelle and I have become good friends! Kayson played on P's soccer team, (and he actually played!) so we thought we'd have them over to hang out. Kyle, Maggie, Sadie and Grace were able to join us too! It was a lot of fun, the weather ended up being good, the food was great and the kids got along and behaved! It was a good Saturday night! Thanks everyone for coming over!
Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment