Friday, June 7, 2013

Another week gone

Well the weather is slowly looking more like summer is on it's way......eventually it will be, right?
We actually haven't done much this week! Monday I took P into her new daycare just to pick up some paperwork and look around, as we walked in she said "I like this preschool!". Ok kid, we'll see about that. On the way there, Presley stated that we never go to restaurants anymore! Which is true considering how much we used to go out to eat. So we met Daddy and Piper at Applebee's, as much as I do love going out to eat....two things I have realized, it is too tempting to eat high calorie foods and it is expensive! Good thing, we don't do this like we used to!

I worked late Wednesday. I know, I know....two weeks after I say we haven't had to work much overtime they have opened it back up. Figures, I totally jinxed myself! Oh well, I've basically dedicated Wednesday nights to be my late night.

Tonight Steve worked on his seating/shelving unit for the garage, Presley played with the neighbor kids for a long time, Piper and I hung out until after a late dinner....then we all went for a walk. And the girls didn't fall asleep until almost 10. Presley was up a little later, we tried to put her down at 9....I think she is now asleep.
Piper has been terrible to get to sleep this week! She just bawls! She is tired, we lay her down and she cries, cries, cries. Now she is standing up, the problem with this...she doesn't know how to get down!

Oh well, just one more obstacle we have to overcome. We need to figure out a good bedtime routine for both of these kids. I think once P starts her new daycare, she won't be napping anymore or for not as long as she does now (at mom's) and hopefully she'll get nice and tired there so she'll be willing to go to bed early!

Goodnight my friends and here's to hopes of a warmer next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment