Friday, October 1, 2010

Another month gone....

Is it really October? Really? September went by in a blur....baby nephew, work, wedding, work, Iowa football games, work. Work is still busy and the end of the month is always brutal. It stresses me out, I'm supposed to work extra hours (and I really try!) and sometimes I just feel overwhelmed. Do you ever have that feeling that you just need to stop and get organized and breathe a sigh of relief? I can't even get out of bed and out of the house on time in the morning. Normally I stand in front of my closet wondering what I'm going to wear...and then getting irritated that I have nothing I want to wear. Now I do that for me and Presley every morning. It's like trying to get dressed twice! ha!
I have to get my passport changed, we are refinancing (why not with interest rates so low?), we are both busy at work, both of our cars are (still) in need of work and repairs, we still need to buy our niece Ella a birthday present (a month late), Halloween is right around the corner and we both want more time with our daughter.
So there's my bitching for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment