Sunday, October 10, 2010

Covered Bridge Days

Sunday Steve mentioned going down to Winterset to enjoy the Covered Bridge Days, since the weather was so nice we decided to get out of the house and see what they had to offer! (This is my attempt at good photography with our camera)
Shortly after we got there I figured out why Steve wanted to visit. They had a car show! :) Steve and I have different opinions about what a cool car is. He likes the muscle cars....this was one of his favorites, he said it must be the white trash in him! haha! (no offense to our friends who own trans am's or who are white trash!)
I think the old, classic cars are much cooler!
We walked around the square and ate some good food and bought a couple things at the farmers market. It was nice and something different to do with our Sunday! We got home and did our usual Sunday routine of nap (P), football (Steve)and grocery store (yours truly).

I took Monday off from work. Presley and I are going to hang out in the morning and then she'll go nap at my mom's while I get some much needed housework and errands done! It will be nice to have an afternoon to myself to do some deep fall cleaning in this dusty, stuffy house!

No comments:

Post a Comment