Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday fun-day!

A rare day off for no reason! Presley and I slept in until 8 am, the girl was in super hyper-active mode! So after convincing her to let me dress her, we headed to the mall to play at the play area and run around since I knew it wouldn't be busy. She wanted to play in this quarter-slot taxi cab more than she did at the play area. Of course, the minute I put quarters in it she was scared and wanted out. Nice waste of 75 cents.
We obviously need to teach her the rules about drinking and driving!

Presley took her long afternoon nap at grandma's house and I went home to do some cleaning. I got so much done in 3 hours! I got Presley's closet and dresser cleaned out, all the floors swept and swiffered, the bathroom cleaned, the kitched cleaned....people, I cleaned behind the microwave stand and the INSIDE of the microwave! Things are dusted and put away, laundry is still going (only 2 more loads to go) and the baby is in bed. The house is far from being completely clean, we have a computer room that has been collecting stuff, papers and dust for over a year. I might need to take a day off just to clean that room.
It was a great extra day off. I'm going to put laundry away and eat some raspberry sherbet! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment