Friday, October 1, 2010

Positive points

So I want to be more positive, writing it down makes it a little more real for me and gives me a goal every week to realize what I'm thankful for (should be every day, but we are taking baby steps here).
1. A fairly good job. I've been with Wells Fargo for 7 years and have slowly worked my way into a good job. I complain about it, it's been a learning experience but it's nice for the first time in our relationship not to have to live paycheck to paycheck.
2. Fall! I've always been a summer girl, but with all my skin cancer scares the sun isn't all that appealing anymore. Fall is becoming more pleasant! I love the crunching leaves beneath our feet on our walks, the sounds of the football games and having family get togethers for the Packer games!...now if fall wouldn't lead us to winter, it would be even better!
3. I'm watching Blue Bloods with Donnie Wahlberg right now. Donnie, you will always be a New Kid to me. I just saw you dancing to Hanging Tough and The Right Stuff in concert 2 years ago. No worries you are 40 years old acting 20, and I'm 30 acting 10....it's ok. I'll Be Loving You Forver.
4. I love being able to leave P with my parents to spend a fun weekend out with my hubby (and friends). We are going to the Iowa game tomorrow and it should be a blast! We try to plan one game a year to attend and have been lucky enough to score some tickets. Even though Presley already prefers my mom over either of us, I wouldn't have it any other way. I might have to take a day off soon for some good mother/daughter time with Presley, for one day maybe I can be the favorite! :)
5. Steve thinks I'm obsessed with our new fabric softner. So what if I do laundry more than needed b/c I want to smell the goodness of the Snuggle in the blue bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment